CSV-Series magnetic power packs are available in three configurations: CSV-10, CSV-15 and CSV-20. Click on the tabs below for more details on these configurations.
- Most economical way to create a high magnetizing current with minimal power requirements.
- For parts too large for traditional wet horizontal units or parts that need special handing
- Increase speed of process with three independent outputs and pulse feature
- Supervisor security lock to ensure repeatability of inspection
- Three independent current controls
- One to four pulses selectable (to develop larger areas)
- One to four cycles (to rotate through the multiple vector output)
- Current assurance indicators
- Three large, easy to read digital ammeter displays
- Remote mag receptacle (Use with ZB-100FMB)
- 115 volt accessory outlet
- PLC control advanced technology; reduce components and increase reliability
- RS-232 port for computer interface
- Modular digital solid state circuitry
- Quick break circuitry