Along with retaining great functions of the original MII-900 Plus, such as 1200-dpi (21μm) optical solutions, 16-bit grayscale and exclusive AFF and multi-channel trays, NDT-2000 adopts better optical density via innovative image technology and therefore it can enrich image layers and meet with high requirements about image quality from the NDT/RT industry.
- Equipped with 1200 dpi resolutions, 4.5D optical density and 16-bit grayscale
- Green LED improves image capturing efficiency
- Optional AFF and multi-channel tray enhance working efficiency
- Maximum scanning area is up to 14”x200”, supporting most sizes of industrial films
- Bundled with multi-functional image management software, including functions of file building, searching, measuring, annotating, zooming, report making, saving and burning; meeting with the DICONDE standard
- Supports image formats of DCM, BMP, JPEG and TIF
- Supports both lossy and lossless compression formats of JPEG 2000