The FV-2009 LED Film Viewer was developed according to the standards of ISO 5580 Industrial Radiographic Illuminators. It has the features of the FV-2008, and added a powered LED area light source resulting in a viewer with high luminance with excellent uniformity. Its theoretical lifespan should exceed 50,000 hours.
Due to its portable, rugged and smart design, FV-2009 is extremely suitable for fieldwork. Films up to 4.0 H/D can be viewed, allowing it to meet the needs of daily use. It features constant current power, which helps, protect the LED, extending the life of the viewer. A low voltage PWM unlimited dimmer is used to enhance safety. It is equipped with both foot and hand modes.
- Luminance: 73,000 cd/m² (229,000 Lux), Uniformity: 0.95
- Weighs less than 5 lbs
- Unlimited dimmer for LED
- Life span of more than 50,000 hours
- Rugged aluminum frame and engineered plastic case
- Foot pedal switch
- 110-volt power supply
- Light mask (150 x 45 mm or 150 x 60 mm)
- Instructions and 2 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
For more information see manufacturer’s:
Product Sheet: Product Sheet – LC NDT FV-2009 Portable LED Film Viewer