The DT-100 Portable Digital Densitometer has a density measuring range from 0D to 4.5D with an accuracy to within ±0.03D, with an extremely wide light range of 650cd/m2 and 320,000 cd/m2, and has an aperture of 3mm in diameter.
The operator simply places the film on the viewer and places the probe on the film where the reading is required, and the reading will appear on the 4 digit LCD screen with white light illuminated display. A low battery warning indicator is provided on the digital display.
- Handy portable-type digital densitometer
- High accuracy ±0.03D
- No warm-up time
- Program mode for customer calibration
- Extremely wide light range of between 650 cd/m2 and 320 000 cd/m2
- Light illuminated 4 digit LCD display with low battery indicator
- Long battery life due to low power consumption
- Rugged design
- Alkaline batteries
- Instruction manual
- Test report
- Carrying bag
For more information see manufacturer’s:
Product Data Sheet: Data Sheet – LC NDT DT-100 Portable Digital Densitometer