The JME 10:CR2 Pipeline Crawler has been developed and proven to work as a fully self-contained, self-powered exposure vehicle both onshore and offshore. Compatible with x-ray generators of various manufacturers including Balteau, Comet/Yxlon and ICM. The system also integrates with gamma projectors made by SENTINELTM and Oserix. The JME Pipeline Crawler system is unique and the most versatile in the world.
JME’s unique remote handset allows external control and monitoring of the crawler while it is being operated within the pipe. The handset is used to conﬁgure both the crawler and x-ray generator prior to placing it into the pipe. JME’s 10:CR2 crawler also integrates both water and end of pipe sensors to provide protection against damage and give the owner/operator peace of mind.
- Simple adjustment from x-ray generator to gamma projector
- Remote handset with multi language 4.3” TFT LCD touch-screen display
- Processor controlled allowing for software upgrade
- Customisable ‘Anti Run Away’
- Integrated radio recovery
- AMAX auto move after x-ray
- End of pipe/water sensor kit
- Simpliﬁed and improved wheel/axle change
- 60% increase in battery capacity allowing more exposures
- Single magnetic detector box suitable for 0-40mm wall thickness
- Variable crawler speed control
- LED display on the rear of e-box for easier setup
For more information see manufacturer’s datasheet: Datasheet – JME 10:CR2 Pipeline Crawler
There are no reviews yet.