High chemical stability—includes consistent image quality over an extended period of time. Great with automatic processors, providing consistent image quality and ease of use.
- High chemical stability for image quality over time, improved resistance to aerial oxidation, clean-working formula
- Reduced packaging, less solid waste
- Strengthened activation power allows for fast processing and high productivity
- Outstanding, consistent image quality—cold (blue) image tone and low granularity
- Reduced environmental impact—lower COD and BOD5 (5-days biochemical oxygen demand)
- Concentrated (single part) liquid developer provides ease of use
Click here for MSDS 5315288