Plastic-Backed Hexalon Ultra Lead Roll Material
This is the same great lead we use to make our 70mm Exposure lead screens.
Innovative MiraLite© Backing For Ultimate Flex & Durability
- The ultimate choice for radiographic intensifying screens
- Guaranteed Artifact-Free for greater test accuracy
- Features highly flexible and durable MiraLite Backing
- Fits ultra-tight radius for optimal film-to-screen contact
- Cuts exposure time while increasing contrast and sensitivity
- High absorption rate reduces scatter and secondary radiation
- Enviroseal® peel-off cover protects from scratching and oxidizing
- In sheets or rolls at .005″ or .010″ thickness and various widths
2-3/4” (approx. 70mm wide) x 300 ft. x .005” 180 ft. x .010”
*Available Thicknesses: .005” .010” (no longer in stock)
Other sizes available by request. Contact us today to get your quote.
There are no reviews yet.