The Carestream HPX-DR 2329 GK uses less dose than film. This decreases shot time and increases throughput rates for more inspections in less time, while still maintaining an optimal level of quality assurance to identify minuscule cracks, porosity, and other defects.
Carestream NDT CR and DR products run on the all-in-one INDUSTREX Digital Viewing Software, so you don’t need to purchase costly add-on modules to utilize the benefits of both or add cost and complexity to learn and maintain multiple software platforms. Simply add the HPX-DR 2329 GK to your INDUSTREX Software platform and select the detector from the devices acquisition drop-down menu.
• Powerful 75 micron high-resolution image capturefor minuscule defect detection
• Compact 230 x 290 mm format for positioningin tight spaces
• Lightweight at 3.4 kg (7.9 lbs) with a slim 17 mmprofile for ease-of-use in field imaging
• Designed and shielded for NDT applications
• IP54 rated enclosure for industrial inspections