The penetrant features excellent rinse removability and is self-developing which means that separate developer may not be necessary depending on the application.
ZL-425 is designed to be environmentally sensitive while meeting industry approvals, including EN ISO 3452-2 and AMS 2644, and can be used in place of any conventional water-washable fluorescent penetrant.
Reduce environmental footprint and waste-water pollutants
- Reduce water treatment costs and discharge waste process water directly into the sewage system (depending on local regulations) due to minimal water-based contaminants.
- Meet or exceed local discharge regulations with low Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) levels.
- Support a healthy environment with waterbased penetrants that have minimal occupational health and safety impacts.
Reliably speed up inspection and wash processes
- Identify bright indications with superior sensitivity and low fluorescent background interference.
- Increase throughput and reduce costs by eliminating the developer step of inspection processes depending on procedures and requirements.
- Rapid rinse and post inspection washing of parts thanks to excellent washability properties, due to trade secret chemistry.
For more information, see manufacturer’s product sheet: Product Sheet – Magnaflux ZL-425 Level 1 Water-Based, Water-Washable Fluorescent Penetrant