UCI 3000 Ultrasonic Portable Hardness Tester
Advanced Ultrasonic Hardness Tester UCI 3000 applies ultrasonic contact impedance method to do comparative hardness measurement for testing pieces, with the high accuracy, efficiency, portability and easy operation. UCI 3000 is a high-precision portable device for quick measuring hardness of small fogging, cast material, weld inspection, heat affected zone, Ion-nitride stamping dies and molds, forms, presses, thin walled parts, bearings, tooth flanks, etc. It is used for measuring the hardness within the ranges of main hardness scales – HB, HRC as well as HV.
The device has a “plug and measure” interactive interface, programming functions and additional scales for the provided non-standard. This hardness tester is optimal for field, workshop or laboratory conditions.
Features of the Ultrasonic Hardness Tester – UCI-3000
- Accuracy – ±3% HV, 1.5% HR, 3%HB.
- Microscopic Indentation – Only high-power microscope can observe the indentation.
- Quick Measurement – Result in 2 seconds.
- Large LCD Display – Direct display measurement result, time count, maximum, minimal, average and deviation.
- Operation – Operate well after short training.
- Storage – Save 1000 groups measurement data.
- Simple Calibration – Save 20 groups calibration data for invoking, improve calibration efficiency.
- Interface – Works as per “PLUG AND MEASURE” principle.
- Warranty – 2-year Warranty for main unit (Excludes Probe).
- Includes: Instrument main body; 2Kgf manual Probe HP-2K; Probe Silicon Cap; Accessories Box; Instrument Operation manual; Calibration certificate; Probe cable; USB Cable.
Ultrasonic Hardness Tester is widely used to measure hardness of flange edges and gear root of stamping parts, molds, sheets, hardening surface of the tooth and gear and taper part hardness, hardness of the shaft, pipe including inside and outside wall, container, wheel, turbine rotor, bit blade, HAZ weld, printing roller, injection molding machine screw parts etc.
|Loading Force||2Kgf (Optional Manual: 1Kgf, 5Kgf, 10Kgf)
(Optional Motorized: 3Kgf, 5Kgf, 8Kgf, 10Kgf)
|Measuring Range||HV: 100-1500; HBS: 100-1500; HRC: 20-70; HRB: 55-100; HRA:37-85|
|Measuring Accuracy||HV: ±3% HV, HR: 1.5% HR, HB: 3%HB
|Data Storage||To save 1000 groups of measuring data and 20 groups of calibration data|
|Data output||RS232 Hyper Terminal / Bluetooth printer|
|Hardness Scale||Vickers (HV), Rockwell C (HRC), Rockwell A (HRA), Rockwell B (HRB), Brinell (HB)|
|Data Display||Loading force, testing-times, testing result, average, maximum, minimum, deviation and conversion scale|
|Operating Voltage||4.2 V|
|Net Weight||Approximate 500g (without probe)|
|Shipping Weight||4.3 Kg|
Click Link for Manual qualitest-manual-universal-hardness-tester-uci3000