Techline 400 LED Viewer

USD $474.80

Techline 400 Viewer 14X17″

SKU: TLEDS-01NFDHF Categories: , , Tags: , , ,

Description

TECHLINE LED ILLUMINATOR

BENEFITS OF LED FILM ILLUMINATORS:

1) LED is Energy Efficient

LED is 80-90% energy efficient meaning 80-90% of electrical energy is converted to light. Fluorescent lighting is 20% energy efficient, the other 80% is lost to heat requiring A/C to balance. T8 lighting is 50-60% energy efficient.

2) LED Lasts Longer

LED lighting lasts up to 60,000 hours (7 years). Fluorescent lighting lasts up to 6,000 hours. Incandescent lighting lasts up to 1,500 hours. T8 lighting lasts about 17,000 hours.

3) LED Lighting is Eco-Friendly

100% free of toxic chemicals (specifically Mercury)

100% recyclable

4) LED is User Friendly

LED bulbs are solid state & extremely durable – resistant to shock, vibration and external impacts. LED has close to zero UV emissions that can cause eye strain and eye fatigue.

LED has a higher light disbursement – delivers light more efficiently to a desired location.

5) More Reasons to Buy LED

 LED is highly configurable and dimmable. Dimmers lessen the life span of fluorescents.

 LED has instant lighting, no flickering and frequent switching does not cause shorter life spans.

 LED reaches full brightness immediately.

 LED has excellent color rendering, does not wash out colors, and is perfect for displays.

 

AND THE BIGGEST REASON…

LED SAVES MONEY!!!

Lighting is essential for all businesses. It is also a major energy expense – accounting for 30 – 60% of annual electricity costs. Healthcare facilities are no exception. They are under constant pressure to reduce operating costs while providing excellent quality and experience. Lighting in healthcare facilities accounts for an average of 44% of annual electricity costs.

TECHLINE LED ILLUMINATOR

SPECIFICATIONS:

Dimensions: 14″W x 21″H x 3-3/8″D (356mm x 533 x 86)

Weight: 20 lbs (44 kg)

Brightness: 4000 cd/m2

Amps: .14 (single panel)

Power: 120V / 60 Hz, 16 Watts

Hospital grade plug standard

Surface or Recess mounted units available

Additional information

Weight 20 lbs
Dimensions 29 × 21 × 5 in