Both mechanics (trolley) and electronics (software) of the UDS2-77 are ergonomically designed and have a user-friendly intuitive interface that is resistant to severe weather conditions that may occur during operation on a railway track.
- Representation of test results in the form of A-scan, multi-A-scan, B-scan for all channels
- Real-time display of test results in the form of B-scan
- Data recording and saving (operator’s name, line, direction, track number, left/right position, initial track coordinate, date, time, final track coordinate)
- Screenshot saving (PrintScreen)
- Saving of test results in the form of data array (B-scan) to the internal memory
- Use of USB flash drive for transmitting test results to PC
- Availability of measuring gates in A-scan & B-scan modes
- Post-viewing of test result on the flaw detector with the possibility to measure conditional sizes of defects
- Possibility to put the track markers (e.g. “Bridge”, “Crossing”, “Bolt hole”, etc.)
Click to view the OKOndt Group UDS2-77 Ultrasonic Single Rail Flaw Detector brochure.