Kodak Photo Flo
- Concentrated wetting agent used as a final step in processing to inhibit the formation of water spots or streaks on films and plates
- Generally used on silver-based black-and-white films and plates. Not intended for use as a replacement for stabilizers or final rinses in color film processes
- Also used as a surfactant to aid in the smooth application of water-based retouching materials to processed films, plates and papers, both black-and-white and colour
- Available in 3 different concentrations to accommodate all users, from darkroom hobbyists to large scale professional labs. When mixed according to directions, all 3 concentrations result in equivalent working solutions
- Recommended for use in water only. Not intended to be added to processing solutions
- Sold in 16oz bottles, there are 12 bottles per case.