Freedom labs are constructed using a true vacuum bonded, EXOBODY ™ composite. They contain no wood or organic components, which means no rot or mold. They are engineered to allow for full dynamic motion ensuring extreme durability while providing exceptional insulating properties.
The complete exterior shell and related extrusions, corner caps and doors are constructed using structural aluminum with proprietary dies and molds resulting in outstanding strength, durability, and corrosion resistance, while being lightweight and fully insulated. True R8 insulation and no thermal bridging prevents condensation issues.
All components–interior and exterior–are cut with a state of the art CNC router for exacting precision. Interior components are constructed of integral PVC resulting in zero maintenance and high chemical resistance. Pultruded fiber-reinforced flooring is also chemical resistance.
Freedom labs fit all regular 8’ long box trucks, which allows the tailgate to close. That means there are virtually no connections. It also means the factory backup camera and alarm system on your truck is intact. The result: Freedom labs can be mounted on rented or leased vehicles without any modifications. Need the truck for something else? Freedom labs can be used on trailers, skids, or a portable site. Or imagine you need to access a very remote location. Freedom labs can be heli-dropped, because they are self-contained. They are adaptive and can be powered by genset, inverter, shore power or a combination.
Freedom labs include all the essentials, plus more.
- Dual USB outlets with 12 VDC outlet and 3- 12 VDC jacks
- 6000 BTU remote controlled air conditioner with custom enclosure
- Power pack consisting of Honda 2200 W genset with extended run kit and 4 gallon fuel cell, allowing for up to 40 hours run time
- Cabinet with quick attach hardware for removal and replacement of genset in under 2 minutes
- Long-life intake ventilation fan with adjustable dual-speed
- Long-life exhaust fan with adjustable dual-speed
- Roof rack and cabinet anchors consisting of custom laser cut integrated wall plates with lifting lugs
- Side mounted LED beacon/strobes with interior switch and configurable flash patterns
- Variable intensity LED safe light with integrated white light
- Built in camera storage vault with full length guides and lead shielding
- Exterior 30” LED light bar with switch
- Carbon dioxide monitor
- HDPE film dryer with 16 slot dryer configurations and a magnetic lid that holds it open
- 120 VAC dryer heater, 750/1500 watt thermostatically controlled
- 120 VAC outlets under bench with additional t-stat controlled receptacle
- Film shelf for 2 large dispensers located above the dryer
- Custom electrical switch plate
- Accessible electrical connections and fuses
- Solid aluminum kick plates on doors, seats and door areas for impact protection
- Stainless steel hardware–screws, kick plates, holdbacks
- Roto-molded HDPE chemical containment tank with remote drain and flush hoses
- Custom stainless steel, continuous hinge on all exterior doors
- CMVSS 206 compliant rotary, dual-stage automotive door latch with dead bolt on main door
- Four aluminum, TIG welded outer cabinets constructed of .125” material and featuring 3-point latching, self-opening upswing doors and automotive bulb weather strip
- Separate exhaust system, fuel venting and airflow for running in ALL conditions
- Built-in 41.7 amp converter for 12 VDC loads
- Black marine vinyl-wrapped seat back cushions for comfort
- Elimination of aftermarket backup cameras and alarm systems
- Folding, hold-down arm drop-and-lock system for quick, secure installation into standard trucks