RadEye G is a lightweight instrument designed for quick and reliable gamma dose rate measurements. Modern electronic circuitry guarantees excellent linearity – over 6 decades of radiation intensity from background level to 10 R/h.
- Nylon holster or optional see-through holster
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection
- Water resistant
- Low power technology (600-hour operation)
- Battery life indicator
- Large display with backlight
- Top alarm indication (can be operated in holster)
- PC-software with real-time graph
- 1600 data points (allows retrospective analysis)
- Adaptable user interface
- Earphone output for noisy environments
- Alarm relay output for area monitoring
Have you taken the QSA Global Inspection and Maintenance course offered by Industrial Radiography?
If you have, we have everything you need to perform your own device and control maintenance.