ARMORLITE TECHNOLOGIES is at the cutting edge of composite construction material innovation. With their in-house developed Stressed Skin Panels (SSP) they develop products that meet or exceed the strength of other composites; while boasting superior insulation values, higher durability and the lightest weight in the industry. With the SSP technology and a proprietary panel joining process which excludes external fasteners or welding, ARMORLITE TECHNOLOGIES designs and manufactures the most advanced units available.
ROPE ACCESS LAB
Together ARMORLITE TECHNOLOGIES and IR, ARMOURLITE’s exclusive Canadian Dealer, have developed the ultimate fleet of labs. Though customization for your particular needs is always possible, the Rope Access model is built with all the cabinetry you need and more.
IR’s installation technicians can have the Rope Access lab installed on your truck of choice in short order at IR’s WARRANTY, INSTALLATION and REPAIR CENTER (THE WIRC SHOP). Our technicians and shop are supervised and trained by a licensed auto mechanic and are authorized by ARMORLITE for both installation, warranty and repair. If logistics won’t allow you to have your installations done at THE WIRC SHOP, then IR can send an installation expert to where ever you want the installations done and we will personally train your installers.
- PVC Interior cabinetry and components, providing zero maintenance, light weight, and superior chemical resistance
- Interior modular construction creating unlimited customization
- Low energy LED lighting
- High rate of air exchange using low energy-efficient ventilation fans
- All finishing materials are high strength and corrosive resistant
- Multiple electronic options ;Radio, CD, USB, and iPod/mp3 and Inverters
- A/C available
- Complete standalone powered units available
- Aircraft grade cast aluminum corner caps
ROPE ACCESS LAB INCLUDES
- Unit with Interior Hanger Tracks
- Full Countertops
- Upper Cabinets
- Pultruded Fiberglass Floor
- Fully Insulated Exobody(TM) Construction
QUALITY OF LIFE
ARMORLITE TECHNOLOGIES supports environmental sustainability and therefore, they have taken steps to ensure their company is focused on being a “Green Product” provider. All external and internal materials are rot and mold proof, maintenance free, 100% recyclable and produce no VOC’s during construction.
CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR BROCHURES AND OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Armolite Rope Access Lab Brochure armorlite-ra-brochure-final
SPECIFICATIONS OF STANDARD RT2 LAB
- Weight 785 lbs
- Height 80″
- Width 79.5″
- Length 123″ LB
- Interior height: 74″
- Structural Aluminum Exoskeleton Frame
- Solid 1/8″ Pultruded Fiberglass Floor
- Main Door Handle 2 Stage Rotary Latch (FMVSS 206 Compliant)